Important COVID-19 Information
Dear Valued Patients:
We want to let you know that your health and safety is our top priority during the COVID-19 pandemic. Our in-office safety policies are aligned with the latest guidelines issued by the CDC and local government officials related to COVID-19
New safety policies for our patients:
- Patients undergo screening questions and receive comprehensive instructions about our new policies prior to their appointment.
- Patients are instructed to come to the office wearing a mask.
- Patient temperatures are checked via touchless forehead scanners upon arrival to the office.
- We have reorganized our offices to maximize social distancing and cleanliness, and we have altered workflows to allow patients to wait outside or in their cars until their exam room is ready. Patients are contacted via text message or phone call when the provider is ready for the visit to begin.
- We are asking for patients to arrive at their appointment alone. For children and adult patients who require a caretaker, one adult may accompany the patient.
- Patients who are sick or have COVID-19 symptoms will be rescheduled.
- Office is cleaned and disinfected frequently throughout the day.
New safety policies for our office & staff:
- All of our staff have completed training on all new workflows and infection prevention measures.
- All of our clinical staff are wearing appropriate personal protective equipment (PPE) during patient encounters to include masks and eye protection.
- Our exam rooms are sanitized before and after every patient visit.
Rest assured that each TEC Endodontics team member is screened for symptoms and/or fever daily prior to coming to work.
Please view and share our latest COVID-19 Symptom Comparison Chart with your friends and family.
For further information, including measures to keep yourself healthy, visit the following links: